Lectures for freshmen will be offered offline starting from November 30 (Mon). All freshmen who chose offline lectures are expected to be in attendance.
In accordance with the announcement the following decisions has been made:
- New schedule and rosters will be provided by the division of academic affairs via internal communication channels;
- Offline lectures will be offered in accordance with all health standards;
- Upon detecting any symptoms, students must immediately notify their group leader and start attending lectures online;
- Transition from offline to online learning is possible. Students can notify the division of academic affairs;
- Transition from online to offline learning will be available from the second semester of current academic year.
University code of conduct:
- Wearing face mask is required;
- Mandatory social distancing;
- Moving chairs and/or desks is prohibited
Administration of Bucheon University in Tashkent.